Senior Living Community in Pacific Grove, California
Discover unique variety of living options at Forest Hill, a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) offering full-service retirement living on Monterey Peninsula. Just minutes away from parks, ocean-side trails, and the many shops, downtown Pacific Grove, golf courses, and tennis courts our residents have access to all kinds of activities.
Everything you could want is here… from spacious residences and fine dining to a wealth of programs and special events. Residents enjoy a variety of services and amenities, including:
- Chef-prepared cuisine in an elegant dining room
- Billiards room, library, well-equipped workshop, and resident garden areas
- Exercise classes directed by a Certified Exercise Physiologist and access to personal trainers
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, excursions and doctor’s appointments
- Guaranteed access to on-site assisted living and skilled nursing, should you ever need it
- And much more!
Interested in Learning More?
It’s easier to make a decision for your future when you have all the information you need and we are here to help. Download Forest Hill’s Senior Living Guide by completing the form above or contact us directly at 831-657-5200.